Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the warehouse and loading dock. Works under the limited supervision of senior planning and production staff. Reports to the Director of Manufacturing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Over sees multiple areas including functions such as receiving and stock control.
- Makes sure received items are processed properly and within the 24-48 hour timeframe.
- Ensures paper shipping materials have been ordered and maintained.
- Responsible for overseeing shipments meet schedules and packaging requirements.
- Assists in certain planning and product control functions.
- Responsible for the stockroom and keeping up with its integrity.
- Pulls kits per schedule, performs cycle counts and maintains the orderliness of the stockroom.
- Files orders or requisitions for materials and keeps records of items issued and received.
- Makes recommendations for improvements as required.
- Performs the duties of the Stock Clerk as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains all a positive work environment by professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients and vendors.
High School diploma or GED. Some college coursework preferred.
5 years of related experience.
NOTE: This position description does not list all the duties of the job and the company has the right to revise the description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment.
Job ID: 16535