- Set up and run up to two machines to fabricate precision parts
- Load and unload parts in the machine
- Start the machining cycle
- Inspect dimensions of finished pieces
- Change tooling as needed
- Hold tight tolerance of +/- .0002
- Meet quality standards and production schedules
- 2+ years of experience setting up and operating Multi-Axis CNC Turning Centers, Screw Machines, Omni Turn or 4 Axis Vertical Milling Machines (i.e. Star, Mori Seiki, Omni Turn, Nakamura, Miyano, HAAS).
- Experience fabricating precision parts
- Experience working to very close tolerances (+/- .0002)
- Experience with reading blue prints for mechanical components
- Experience inspecting parts and using inspection tools
- Good aptitude for shop math
- Experience with changing live tooling
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet production schedule
- Able to stand for duration of shift and lift up to 40lbs
Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 16949