· To perform the necessary shipping and receiving functions in accordance with requirements, AS9100 and other applicable industry standards.
· Verifying quantities of materials and supplies received against purchase orders.
· Responsible for the accuracy of receiving data entry.
· Cleanliness of the shipping/receiving dock and associated work areas.
· OSHA Certified Fork Lift Driver.
· Unload trucks.
· Open cartons and verify counts of materials and supplies – match packing slips to purchase orders.
· Receiving data entry.
· Keep a receiving log in receiving record number order.
· Move materials and supplies received to designated areas.
· Verify counts of products being shipped and assure packaging is in accordance with customer and/or Lourdes required packaging practices.
· General and special packaging.
· Log shipments in UPS, Federal Express and DHL computer systems.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years experience in shipping/receiving. Aerospace industry a plus.
· Good communication and math skills.
6.0 PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
· Accurate counting skills.
· Pleasant attitude with the ability to interact with fellow employees and suppliers in a mature and professional manner.
· Willing to work overtime or on Saturday if needed.
· Maintain a clean, safe and organized work place.
· Good common sense.
7.0 REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
· Manager, Shipping-Receiving
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17731