Job: Circuit Card Assembler A
Job Title: Circuit Card Assembler A
- Perform a wide variety of complex electro\mechanical assembly operations.
- Follow a standard sequence of assembly operations of great complexity including installing components into PC board, soldering parts to PC board, rework, prepping, bend and cut and other assembly operations if applicable.
- Assembly operations can include Wave Soldering, Kit Prepping, Conformal Coating and Part Marking.
- Read and interpret blue prints, rough sketches and verbal explanations to meet military specifications.
- Meet production goals.
- Work with engineering in conducting experiments or new job assignments.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Cross train on other department functions.
- Assist in other areas of the department as needed.
- Assemble small runs of cables as required.
- Make recommendations for new procedures.
- May provide guidance to other teammates
Job Qualifications – Education/Experience
- High school diploma or vocational training.
- Minimum of 3-4 years electrical assembly and soldering experience.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with very little instructions and Supervision.
Contract Specialties Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 17554