- Under general supervision, responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Able to identify problems and issues in straightforward situations resulting in resolving in most issues.
- Intermediate comprehension and interpretation of a variety of technical specifications, including IPC knowledge, terms, and documents.
- Ability to complete less structured assignments determining and/or following methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications and work authorization documentation.
- Fully participate/engage in team meetings with a positive attitude.
- Intermediate experience using hand tools including but not limited to screw drivers, torque wrenches, soldering equipment and epoxy dispensing tools.
- Be able to work under a low power microscope.
- High School / Secondary Education plus 4+ years’ experience. 2 years post-secondary/AA-AS Degree plus 0-2 years’ experience
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 16304