Ronkonkoma, New York
- Analyzes needs, designs, writes and tests new programs and applications.
- Maintains and revises existing systems and provides technical assistance to users as well as to others.
- Works according to approved requirements and detailed specifications. SQL Server (Query, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views).
- Crystal Report 2016.
- Web Development using, ASP.NET Form, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio 2010+, and C# required.
- Oversight of the design, development and documentation of program specifications related to enhancement of the organizations core information systems and processes.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- User training experience.
- S. Citizenship Required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English proficiently.
- Undergraduate degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in desk-side, hardware, and software support preferred.
- Systems Documentation experience preferred.
- Experience with Infor Visual ERP System or similar ERP Manufacturing Software.
- Proficient in Office 365 Products (Including Sharepoint).
- Experience with Windows 7+ in a domain environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high pace work environment.
Job ID: 16319