Copiague, New York
- Prior experience in Hi-Reliability Space to support the recently awarded Space Program.
- Assure reliable product is being delivered to our customers on time, meeting or exceeding expectations and specifications.
- Ability to analyze and resolve process issues varying from basic to very complex.
- Support development of system to maintain traceability to Manufacturer and Manufacturer’s Lot Code for EEE parts.
- Support development of process to perform Prohibited Material Testing of EEE parts.
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures.
- Contract Review and flow down of requirements to the supply chain and functional groups.
- Participate as an active member of Material Review Boards and Failure Review Boards which includes the disposition of non-conforming hardware, identifying hardware containment requirements, identifying appropriate root cause and corrective action is taken to prevent recurrence.
- Perform assessments and audits on processes and procedures to ensure compliance to specifications, engineering drawings, procedures and ISO 9001 & AS9100 standards.
- Interface with customers, suppliers and program personnel on quality related issues.
- Make the final decision on acceptability of product.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- 10+ years Aerospace/Defense Industry Quality/Reliability engineering experience.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government Secret security clearance
- Micro-electronics experience and J-STD-001/IPC-A-610 familiarization
- Demonstrated ability to make sound, investigative and resourceful decisions based on facts.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Lean/Six Sigma training (Preference is certified green/black belt)
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 16300