Farmingdale, New York
- Responsible for troubleshooting and /or testing of company products following standard methods and procedures and adhering to established specifications, using standard laboratory equipment.
- Performs complex tests of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies to determine it the assemblies meet specifications.
- Performs tests and troubleshoots equipment by setting up and using standard laboratory equipment.
- Works from schematics, specifications, sketches or other authorized information to determine performance requirements of equipment being tested.
- Repairs, adjusts and calibrates equipment to bring it within requirements.
- Responsible for developing, testing and evaluating materials and processes as required.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed.
- Trains Electronic Technicians on Test/Procedures of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Should be computer literate.
- 2 years technical or military schooling or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years of related experience required.
Job ID: 16182