Farmingdale, New York
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of direct design experience.
- Electro-mechanical layout and packaging of high-reliability, high complexity, RF and Microwave electronics, from small modules to complex multi-module assemblies.
- Modules may consist of hybrid microwave chip-and-wire, or surface-mount, construction with operating frequency up to 40 GHz.
- Modules may include conventional high-density surface-mount power conditioning and control assemblies. Applications include commercial, military, and aerospace systems.
- Knowledge of AutoCad REV 2018, AutoCAD Inventor 2018 and Autodesk Vault 2018 required.
- Must be team-oriented with good communication skills.
- Work closely with RF/Microwave Engineering and will report to the Manager of the Design Department.
- Must be able to design with awareness of Customer’s specifications, and requirements from RF/Microwave Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Broad understanding of physical issues encountered in building the equipment (knowledge of the tools used in the manufacturing of mechanical hardware, like complex housings) as well as weight vs. strength trade-offs, vibration, and thermal considerations
Job ID: 15450