Holtsville, New York
- Provides front-line customer service support via phone to all company’s internal and external customers
- Provides assistance to customers during all phases of the inventory process.
- Assists customers with their questions about how to set-up and operate our equipment to successfully conduct their inventories.
- Maintains appropriate response times and abandon rates as defined in the department’s goals.
- Coordinates internal operational activities to ensure each order/request is processed in a timely manner as agreed to with customer.
- Serves as a liaison to assist client care teammates, account managers, IT and operations staff at all levels to support the needs of the customers.
- Prepares and enters required client information/requests into department’s database to document customer interaction and resolution.
- Obtains a working knowledge of product functionality/ performance and troubleshooting methodologies to assist clients when they call in for assistance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the computer programs currently in use in the department.
- HS Diploma and College background required.
- Light IT background preferred.
- Some prior customer service experience a must.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Computer literate; exposure to Windows environment
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
This is for a project anticipated to begin training in November/December with part time hours to begin, then full time in January until completion of project.
Job ID: 14903