Hauppauge, New York
- Ensure that products perform their proposed functions in a satisfactory manner.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational and environmental tests to evaluate performance of prototype or production products.
- Utilize measuring and diagnostic tools to test and repair unit and subassemblies.
- Ensures units, subassemblies and components meet established test requirements.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Solid computer and typing skills.
- Ability to use MS Windows, Internet Explorer, Excel and Word.
- Experience using electronic test equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, data sheets and written work instructions.
- Repair experience is desired.
- Attention to detail is a must.
Job ID: 14792