Hauppauge, New York
- Perform mechanical assembly which is typically highly complex and requires fitting, aligning or adjusting of components and / or assemblies to close tolerance. Work may require knowledge of the following: hydraulics, pneumatics, fluids, and / or electronic principals with some soldering expertise.
- Perform troubleshooting, tear down analysis and rework operations.
- May also be trained / proficient in Clean Room techniques.
- May perform various marking operations using machines, hand stamp and electro etching equipment.
- Must be able to insure products are assembled with zero defects in accordance with customer requirements.
- Customer instructions must be followed unless approval is given to override customer specification due to special circumstances.
- Responsible for communicating and relating information to leads, management, and other employees within the organization.
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Mechanical skill and part handling ability
- Requires good manual dexterity and the ability to work with detailed blueprints, procedures, assembly sketches or other written / verbal instructions of simple complexity.
- Basic math skills needed to be able to calculate simple percentages regarding adjustment of set pressures.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- Perform moderate trouble shooting with minimal supervision.
- Ability to embrace change and participate in continuous improvement activity.
- HS Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing environment performing mechanical assembly.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
Job ID: 13768