Farmingdale, New York
- Responsible for organizing, interpreting, writing and editing technical material; as well as establishing communication between product developers and product users.
- Organize, interpret, write and edit technical material.
- Establish communication between product developers (engineers and product designers) and product users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the equipment and procedures.
- Coordinate the writing project’s design, specifications and layout.
- Acquire existing documentation and mechanical drawings as needed.
- Arrange for and/or create illustrations and photographs to be included in publications.
- Create additional documentation as required.
- Prepare rough drafts of the publication for review with, Engineering Manager, project staff and/or customers.
- Assignments may include: documentation, presentations, training, reference and maintenance manuals.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or a minimum of three years of related experience preferably in an engineering, manufacturing or aerospace environment.
- Experience with hydraulics and/or pneumatics manufacturing or equivalent.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-810 and RTCA DO-160
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Job ID: 14587