Hauppauge, New York
- Testing, calibration, troubleshooting and repairing of analog and digital electronic equipment.
- Balancing priorities between production and repairs test requirements in accordance with customer needs.
- Electronic recording of Functional Data during the various testing phases.
- Assist in training other technicians during product introduction.
- Work directly with engineering and recommend changes to ATP’s and test methods on new and existing products.
- Evaluation and repair of customer returned product.
- Assist in developing ATP’s, Test Fixtures, and test loads.
- Provide assistance in the Failure Analysis process by determining Root Causes and suggesting Corrective Actions for defective product and/or customer returns.
- Perform Final Assembly/Inspection functions as required for members of the Self Directed Team.
- High School graduate or equivalent and AAS degree or above in Electrical Technology/ Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in testing electronic assemblies or sub-assemblies in a manufacturing environment and a minimum of 4 years experience in High voltage or CT/X-ray testing.
- Experience in basic soldering of electronic components and knowledge of wiring and electro-mechanical assemblies with varying degrees of complexity.
- Ability to work from written test procedures (ATP’s) and be able to read schematics and assembly drawings.
- Solid communicational and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
Job ID: 764