Upton, New York
- Requires BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience as a network engineer in Cisco environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently designing local area networking experience, and ability to configure Cisco routers, switches and related networking equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with networking services to include DNS, DHCP, QoS/MPLS, firewall and security-related technologies, wireless and network management applications.
- CCNA certification an absolute requirement, with CCNP certification highly desirable.
- In addition to technical knowledge base, the candidate must demonstrate the ability to solve complex networking problems under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- High commitment to customer service and the ability to maintain flexibility in rapidly changing environments essential.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in scientific or academic environments.
Job ID: 2839