Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of goods and services.
- Prepare bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiate and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Participates with contracts and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Support proposal efforts.
- Duties include negotiation and administration of various subcontract types, teaming agreements and NDA’s.
- Must be knowledgeable of Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and be proficient in creating and maintaining subcontract files and associated documentation.
- Perform cradle to grave subcontracts administration/management in primarily a federal government contracting environment (i.e. proposal support, contract award and administration to subcontract closeout).
- Develop and/or improve subcontract processes and procedures compliant with CPSR requirements, and recommend updates to the CPSR manual as appropriate.
- Participate as a key team member and provide support to proposal teams during the proposal development process including guidance and direction relevant to subcontractor requirements.
- Develop subcontractor RFP’s in compliance with FAR, CPSR, agency supplements and customer solicitation requirements.
- Prepare consent packages for Contracting Officer approval as required.
- Conduct negotiations of terms and conditions to various agreements including Nondisclosure Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding / Agreement, Teaming Agreement, Subcontract Agreements, modifications, and final closeout / releases.
- Conduct cost proposal negotiations based upon the strategic objectives of the Business Unit.
- Prepare and/or facilitate subcontractor justifications compliant with CPSR requirements (i.e. purchase award summary, source justifications, price analysis, SOW, negotiations memorandum, etc.).
- Assist with problem resolution and provide strategic guidance to senior management as required.
- 7-10 years experience plus a Bachelor’s Degree – Business degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Independent worker with good attitude toward dealing with deadlines and pressure situations, must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments at various stages of completion and importance.
- MS Office Suite and CostPoint
- Prior experience with Team Subcontractors preferred.
Job ID: 2089